ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Heidi Dehaes <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vendor Management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:40:42 GMT
I think a SUPPLIER with drop shipment is sent a purchase invoice before
products can be delivered immediately to the customer.

A VENDOR has products on the ecommerce store from within a separate
category dedicated to the vendor. At first instance these products can be
added by the ecommerce shop owner.  But it needs a separate inventory
management for that specific category and this inventory information being
made available for the vendor also.

Are these products then being paid by the customer to the the ecommerce
owner.

How is the VENDOR then paid? With a commission invoice? Perhaps commission
invoices need to be generated automatically.

Who will do the shipment? Where is the inventory ? At the VENDOR 's
premises? Then the shipment should be done by the VENDOR. Will the shipment
management from ofbiz then have a dedicated part for the vendor also?

Some ideas to think about.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba