ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mike <mz4whee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reposting from David Jones on Moqui
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 16:25:45 GMT
I agree and disagree.  If anyone could create a full blown ERP using Moqui,
David could do it.  After all he has already managed to do it once, but
yes, it is (probably) years away.  However, I have no idea of it's current
state.

Regarding the current imperfections of OFBIZ:  All large software projects
have hacks and shortcuts built-in.  I bet SAP has thousands of hacks that
the original designers wish were not there, but are now so ingrained into
the framework they are impossible to change.  For me the biggest question
is "does it work"?  OFBIZ already seems to.  Good enough.