ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Currencies of invoice and payment not compatible - All the time
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:04:37 GMT
Adrian,

I confirm I am able to recreate the issue you are reporting.
Everything works fine if you run the "quick ship order" process; however if you pick and pack
 (using the facility manager) you got the error reported.
I don't have time at the moment to investigate further but it should be easy to recreate.

Jacopo