ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Value of QuantityBreak and QuantityBreakType entities?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:43:45 GMT
Can someone explain the value of the QuantityBreak and QuantityBreakType
entities?  Is the QuantityBreakType entity necessary?  Why wouldn't the
same quantity range be used regardless of the break types?  Also, I
noticed that the "Shipping Estimates" tab on the Catalog->Store app
doesn't even reuse existing quantityBreaks with the same range and
type.  Isn't the point of having the QuanitityBreak entity to reuse the
ids existing ranges? I'm trying to implement quantity ranges for
QuoteItems and the QuantityBreak entities are introducing more
complexity than seems necessary.  I think I remember someone mentioning
on JIRA that QuantityBreaks were something that should possibly be
cleaned up.