ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of Routing Task Deliverable Products?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:10:05 GMT
To provide the varianceReason drop down suggested in the previous post,
and entity such as ProductAssocVarianceReason could be created for
relating varianceReasons to the productId of ProductAssoc.  Once the
drop down is provided it, the ProductAssocVarianceReason can be used to
automatically create new variant by-product records and related them in
the ProductAssoc similar to the virtual variant auto-create methods.