ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Vendor Management
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:33:18 GMT
OFBiz treats vendors in the same way. The business model you describe is
typically called "Marketplace" or "Shopping Mall" in the OFBiz community.

OFBiz supports the marketplace business model, but there is no vendor
portal like the one you describe. Building out a vendor portal should be
fairly easy be reusing existing artifacts.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com