ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz.org site: easier navigation to Service Providers and End Users
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:45:25 GMT
It shouldn't prove to difficult to have menu items in the menu bar of the
website that directly link to pages in the wiki.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappellato@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

> The project doesn't have much control over the information published in
> the wiki and we should not publish links in the official website that may
> imply that these pages are official. In the past we had issues and
> discussions around what was published in the official website and the
> current website is the result of those.
>
> Jacopo
>

> On Feb 10, 2014, at 11:24 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
> > I think you have a point Nick,
> >
> > We could add those without expecting load issues on Confluence indeed.
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > On Friday, February 07, 2014 4:06 PM, nrosser@solveda.com wrote
> >> Pierre: "attract some more participation" -- exactly.
> >>
> >> I did see a response about the original change to omit these from the
> >> home page - I can't imagine that we have enough traffic to stress any
> >> server.
> >>
> >> If there is general agreement who can make the change?

> attract

> remember

are