ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: New to Ofbiz and Ofbiz POS
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:02:27 GMT

Le 28/02/2014 02:49, monica ford a écrit :
> Hi,
> I tried Ofbiz POS with demo data, I used USD currency. It Worked.
> So seems problem raised if we change Default Currency.
> seems no clear solution for this. "Problem with order change"

Which currency did you use?

> Also if POS is working with default currency, complete transaction. but not
> able to print receipt on my printers, I found some help for Epson TM88III,
> which is no longer in market i believe.
> I have Samsung Bixolon SRP-350 and generic one.

I have only worked with Epson's and nobody contributed anything else yet.
You will have to got the same way I did with them. Javapos printers are very specific. If
it's an USB printer you may follow
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/JavaPOS+USB+For+EPSON+TM-U220D+Printer+Device+Service

Jacques