ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Performance, a good story
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:39:18 GMT
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for

Before living the project David created a space for requirements https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Home
But it's not open like the
wiki.

In the wiki you have this blank page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Requirements+gathering
with children pages

You can edit and create you own pages in the wiki as soon as you are registered as a contributor
(see explanation at top of each wiki page)

HTH

Jacques