ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nick Rosser <nros...@solveda.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz.org site: easier navigation to Service Providers and End Users
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:31:51 GMT
I didn't do an exhaustive search but the Active-MQ project has a link to
"users":

    http://activemq.apache.org/users.html

This is an "internal" doc -- not an external link.

Note that they also have a "Team" link which lists all active Committers
and Contributors.

And also a "Projects using" link which lists a bunch of projects that
include the technology.

I haven't specifically found anything that lists the equivalent of
"service providers" but still maintain that having this is critical for
an organization considering adopting OFBiz for a bet-your-business
software solution.

Carousel: all good points being raised -- showing key benefits and
client usage would be a nice upgrade.