ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should a single production run task allow for tracking multiple declarations? How to determine number of rejected pieces by employee?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:30:45 GMT
I've determined that time entries are supposed to handle this
functionality. ProductionRunServices.updateProductionRunTask accepts the
partyId as a parameter but code that is supposed to use it to create
timesheet entries has been commented out.  Rev 910230 shows that the
commented code has always existed.  There are also FIXME comments to add
quantityProduced, quantityRejected, and setupTime fields to the
timesheet entity.