ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nick Rosser <nros...@solveda.com>
Subject OFBiz.org site: easier navigation to Service Providers and End Users
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:40:53 GMT
All,

Whenever I look at pretty much anything these days I look for a
"clients" link to see who is using a product or service.

If I'm looking to use a piece of software and review at the vendor's
site I will often look to see who are the partners (integrators) are --
as a client I would be looking for some comfort level that the product
or service will well supported.

For OFBiz this is hidden under the "documentation" tab, at the bottom of
that page, in small font and labelled "Users of Apache OFBiz".and
"Apache OFBiz Service Providers". Documentation to me is just that, a
list of user and technical documentation, white papers etc.

Could these two links to main navigation bar? I would suggest that the
main navigation is:

Download
Community
Service Providers