ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Shipping with OFBiz?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:18:53 GMT
You should be able to test by yourself at https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/orderentry
Credential: admin/ofbiz
Take the DemoCustomer (taping de in the Customer lookup field is enough, the name will appear
after 1 or 2 seconds, this demo server is slow), then ordering is straigtforward.
You can use the Quick Ship Entire Order after picking USPS as shipper. Note that not all is
provided OOTB since some sipping estimating services might not be free or might need an account
(I don't remember for USPS)

Jacques

On Sunday, January 05, 2014 12:23 AM robert.wynkoop@gmail.com wrote