ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bologna <Joe.Bolo...@software.dell.com>
Subject RE: OFBiz Database Change Assistance
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:16:10 GMT
Thanks Pierre.

It's working now. Just created the users for olap and tenant in Oracle. I modified the entityengine.xml
file two add the delegators and data sources for olap and tenat. After run load-demo the application
started right up. I'm going to make a sample entityengine file just for Oracle and share on
the Internet. Is it okay to post the sample back via email or is there a better place?

Thanks again,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:04 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: OFBiz Database Change Assistance

Hi Joe,

You also need following databases:
ofbizolap
ofbiztenant

As for 'does the schema built when executing ./ant run-install' the answer is quite clear.
./ant run-install has been deprecated from trunk and replaced. Which version are you using?

In an older version the function might still be available, but AFAIK only with Derby as the
rdbms it builds the schema. I know It doens't work for PostgreSQL.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-