ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: How to configure jobs and/or services to run on a specific server in a multi-server setup?
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:36:51 GMT
One more thing - I noticed you are renaming the job pools. That is a bad
idea. I've noticed some code has the "pool" job pool hard-coded, and the
seed/demo data expects there to be a "pool" job pool. (Renaming pools is
conceptually correct, but not all developers have followed that design
pattern.) So, there is a chance some things won't work when you rename
the pools.

So, to implement what you described, just leave everything as-is and
only change the poll-enabled="true" setting as I mentioned before.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com