ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selling Service items
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 04:13:10 GMT
Hey Skip,

I was able to accomplish it on the trunk with these steps:

1.  Create a sales order for DemoCustCompany
2.  Add 1 SV-1000 to the cart
3.  Finalize and complete the order
4.  Click "Approve Order" on order view page
5.  Click "Quick Ship Entire Order" in Actions screen of order view page

After step 5 a confirmation appears at the top of the page informing
that a shipment was created.  Two invoices are also created, one for the
service and one for the demo promotion.