ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From jadelomeiri <jadelome...@robertheath.co.uk>
Subject calling external SOAP service from Ofbiz
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:14:44 GMT
Hello,

I am using ofbiz 12.04.02

I tried to create services (java,groovy...) and I was perfectly able to call
them and use them. I was also able to call services from other services.
Everything is fine and I am able to run them from web tools as well as
accessing them through a uri (defined in a request-map).

My only problem is with calling external SOAP services from Ofbiz.
I am defining my service like that:

*    <service name="jadGeoIP" engine="soap" export="true"
location="http://www.webservicex.net/geoipservice.asmx?WSDL"
invoke="GetGeoIP">
        <description>A service to invoke the GeoIP web service</description>
        <namespace>http://www.webservicex.net/</namespace>
        <attribute name="IPAddress" type="String" mode="IN"/>
        <attribute name="CountryName" type="String" mode="OUT"/>
    </service> *

But it's not working. I am trying to run it through web tool, and giving it
the required input but the error I get is the following: /"Service
dispatcher threw an exception:Service did not return expected result"/

I tried calling the web service from SoapUI, and I it is perfectly working!

I am now sure that when using Ofbiz, my SOAP message is being sent. Because
at least I am receiving back the following message:

/
<soapenv:Body>
<Response xmlns="http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/">
<map-Map>
<map-Entry>
<map-Key>
<std-String value="responseMessage"/>
</map-Key>
<map-Value>
<std-String value="error"/>
</map-Value>
</map-Entry>
<map-Entry>
<map-Key>
<std-String value="errorMessage"/>
</map-Key>
<map-Value>
<std-String value="Problem processing the service"/>
</map-Value>
</map-Entry>
</map-Map>
</Response>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
/

which means that the problem is with the SOAP message content that is being
sent from Ofbiz.

Now my question is: is there a way to see the SOAP message contents that are
being sent from ofbiz? If yes this would help me a lot in comparing the
message with the one being sent from SoapUI.
If not, do you have any other idea about how I could actually solve my
problem?