ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz for banking?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 03:35:59 GMT
Thank you for your reply and the links provided. They sure can provide
some inside requirements.

OFBiz has the more liberal license than Mybanco where improvements do
not have to be shared with the creators and the solid software
development framework mybanco does not have. The last release was /23rd
Jan, 2011 /so perhaps they need some competition?

In the mean time we are now talking to 2 banks about using OFBiz for
accounting and HR.

However, this will be a long journey because banks have a long tradition
which cannot be changed easily.

If there are further developments, I let you know....

Regards,
Hans Bakker
AntWebsystems.com