ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Antony ADOPO <saius...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ofbiz vs Magento
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:58:02 GMT
Ok. Thanks for reference

-----Message d'origine-----
De : "Robert G." <gan@mercon24.de>
Envoyé : ‎04/‎11/‎2013 14:57
À : "user@ofbiz.apache.org" <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Ofbiz vs Magento

You really have to watch out for your requirements.

I made quite bad experiences with xt-commerce...its slow, its not object
orientated and its difficult to expend.

now we switched to ofbiz. Ok for me it took about 12 month, but the reasons
were: I was not a java developer, I made it besides the main business, not
full time etc.

Now after my experience I would say you can get it in much lower time....

for a reference: www.mercon24.de

we are absolutely satisfied with ofbiz and can expand it with what ever we
like...in easy ways.

greetings