ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz and Environment Configurations
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:51:08 GMT
Nope, OOTB they are only placeholder names (actually I have something but it's specific)

I simply added them at some point because they made sense to me.
You could have a qa between those and staging should then be rather test.

So you would have those areas:
dev (local devs machines) -> test (test cluster for load test and such) -> qa (same
cluster than prod but not live) -> prod (real live system)
each whith different sets of patches.

Then you might use https://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/patch.html according to your needs
Note: <!-- patch task can't handle a fileset --> => use <concat

I let you figure out what you need  ;)

HTH

Jacques