ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Shipment operations too buggy to use? What should constitute a shipment?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:26:21 GMT
I think I have enough information about how the shipments should be
handled to start coding.

Here's the plan:

 1. Allow shipments to be created for Stores with "Reserve Inventory"
    setting set to "N"
 2. Allow order items to be issued to Shipment without
    OrderItemShipGrpInvRes entity
      * Additionally allow item issuance quantities to be changed;
        (Currently there is no way to decrement the issuance quantity
        for an item)
 3. Fix packing slip report to only list packages destined for the ship
    group location
 4. Fix auto-invoicing logic to account for different to and from
    parties, destination, carriers, and shipping methods when triggered
    during picking/packing of shipments
 5. Add a due shipments list widget that lists order item ship group
    with quantities not yet shipped and ordered by shipBeforeDate

Anyone have any thoughts about this matter?