ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Adding new "EcommerceUiLabels" doesn't work
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 16:29:26 GMT
Seems you did it the reverse way.

Put
<property-map resource="EcommerceUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
in you main screen actions and it should work for both your (visible here) ftl templates

Also if you use your main-decorator in other screens, better to put this line directly in
your main-decorator.
The idea is to put labels at the higher level, wich the decorators are.

Of course, YMMV...

Jacques

Antony Adopo wrote:
> Please, I did all but nothing.
>
> this my screen:
>
> <screen name="mainSubHeader">
>     <section>
>     <actions>
>     <property-map resource="EcommerceUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
> global="true"/>
>     </actions>
>             <widgets>
>                 <platform-specific><html><html-template
> location="component://LeTailleur/webapp/ecommerce/includes/homePage/mainSubHeader.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
>             </widgets>
>         </section>
>     </screen>
>

> I include it in the "main" screen in "CommonScreens.xml"
>
> <screen name="main">
>         <section>
>             <actions>
>                 <!--<set field="leftbarScreenName" value="leftbar"/>
>                 <set field="rightbarScreenName" value="rightbar"/>-->
>                 <!--<set field="MainColumnStyle" value="center"/>-->
>

>                 <set field="titleProperty" value="PageTitleMain"/>
>                 <set field="headerItem" value="main"/>
>                 <set field="randomSurveyGroup" value="testSurveyGroup"/>
>
>                 <script
> location="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/Main.groovy"/>
>                 <script
> location="component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/Category.groovy"/>
>             </actions>
>             <widgets>
>                 <decorator-screen name="main-decorator"
> location="${parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">
>                     <decorator-section name="body">
>                     *<include-screen name="mainSubHeader"/>*
>                         <include-screen name="mainCarousel"/>
>                         <platform-specific><html><html-template
> location="component://LeTailleur/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
>                     </decorator-section>
>                 </decorator-screen>
>             </widgets>
>         </section>
>     </screen>
>
> but it doesn't work. Please help
>
> 2013/10/11 Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>
>> If you common screen is either included or used as a decorator in other
>> screens then it should work, because of the global="true"
>> Else your screens have no ideas about your labels, how could they?
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> Antony ADOPO wrote:
>>> Ok, I will try this evening. I only put these property in common screen , not
on others "een.xml"

But