ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: interested in your product
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:11:08 GMT
Initially this was only to get a way to tweak OE which is pretty low on features options
I got a bit more involved than I wanted but, after some experiments, I still like what I have

Thanks for support :D

Jacques
Ted Byers wrote:
> Sounds like a lot more pain than I would be willing to endure for a
> little over a month.  As I have told some of the junior programmers
> here, it helps to have a 25 lb sledge hammer handy.  That way, when
> the technology is misbehaving, you can threaten it and mean it.  And
> venting is very therapeutic, though not so good for the pocket book.
> ;-)
>

> Cheers
>
> Ted
>
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Jacques Le Roux
> <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>> Was not only that, the definitive answer (pfew...): I had to disable OE Tools>Options>Security>Download
images...
>> http://www.winvistatips.com/ie7-opening-oe6-links-t294850.html
>>
>> Sorry, I send this to have a link to explain to the oe-quotefix author what I went
thru... Hoping he will put that in his FAQ...

>> Jacques
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>> Finally was harder than I thought to get it stable.
>>> I mean to have the setting staying (M$ always gets its default back, the hell
knows how)

>>> After many researches and tries
>>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser#Setting_default_browser_manually
>>> seems to work so far (the sotware utilities no longer works, you need to do it
manually)

>>> Sorry to use the ML more as a reminder for myself (I expect to change my machine
sooner or later), also can be usefull for
>>> others.
>>>
>>> I hope you will appreciate my new quote ("Jacques Le Roux wrote:") at top of
answers (especially Scott :D )

>>> Jacques
>>> PS: I just had a little thought about Balmer and it relates to a word above...
no hint...

to use links with Firefox (and its 60 tuned addons)

as soundless as the one I slowly been up to. As

are the hundreds of rules I use (some obsolete) to
them at this moment. Though I should say that apart

the original message which makes things pretty unreadable.

looking for a true open source ERP driven by an Apache

ASL2 licence (AKA Apache licence) which is really open, not
selling a dual commercial lience...)
"open source" ERPs, a company behind OFBiz. There are
some are employee in companies supporting OFBiz.