ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From İhsan Koçak <ihsanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide(Part 1)
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:05:47 GMT
I have found an error in the logs.it says:[
 CatalinaContainer.java:646:INFO ]
file:////home/abc/ihsan/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-12.04.02/hot-deploy/practice/webapp/practice/WEB-INF/web.xml
not found.
It does exist in the right folder hierarchy i could not understand why it
says like that.I use Tomcat embedded 7.0.42.