ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Robert G." <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: German store with vat, selling to europe and other countries without Vat
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 11:25:49 GMT
@Jacques: I will do so as soon I collected the RegExp and as soon as I got
the full understanding of this process, thank you for the link's

@Pierre:

hey Pierre, I archieved the following status:
- alle neccessary TA added (all start with the GeoId)
- customer can register an webshop and if he enter a TaxId and a
corresponding country, than the system takes a lookup for the corresponding
TA. If he finds the combination the system add the customerparty to the TA
with his taxid and set the Exempt flag to "N" (to be sure, that we controll
the validation later).
- now after the customer registered I check the status of the taxid and
approve or reject the Vat 0% request.

until this point everything is fine. Again thank you :)

Now the customer:
- has allready ordered with 19% tax and I want to change the 19% to 0%
or
- he want to order (or I create the order within the admin).

But in both cases on the order's I only see the adjustment of 19% for the
german tax authority (Exempt flag in TA Party is set to "Y").

Is the condition of 0% Tax calculated within invoice process and not within
the order process? So I will only see the adjustment by creating an invoice,
or even not there?

I am asking because every customer from us expect to get an order
confirmation, where data is correct, so he expect there his and our Vat Id
to be written (this i can implement by my self if not ootb) and all product
lines and tax information with 0% tax.

how is it in your system?