ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Skip" <s...@thedevers.org>
Subject Upgrading to 12.04
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:38:36 GMT
Thanks you dev guys.  This is pretty good work.  The more I get into it, the
more I like it.

I have lots of type="list" forms.  I would like to use the selected theme to
display them.  I am hoping that I can just modify my main decorator to get
the proper css from the selected theme.

Can someone point me to how I can include the selected theme based .css
files or maybe there is a description of how these themes works?  I can find
lots of info on how to make and install them, but no idea how they are
integrated into the GlobalDecorator or however it is done.

Skip