ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From SAURABH SINGH <saurabhsinghthaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redirect user to specific tab or sub-menu
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:20:37 GMT
Hi

      It depends what is your exact need if you want to redirect directly
after login the application  you need to give the main controller in view
map in controller.xml file , or you can make a new controller for sub menu.

Can you elaborate with your real example so i cant help you out.....

--
*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH