ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From vivek mishra <mishravive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QuickShipEntireOrder
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 08:58:42 GMT
Thanks for the reply Rishi.

Yes I know a postage (shipping label) needs to be generated after packaging
the shipment. But I think in quick ship entire order process, once a
shipping label is generated shipment should be having shipped status
instead of packed status. This process should not be having any manual
intervension as it creates confusion.

Or else link name should be changed to quickpackentireorder from
quickshipentireorder.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra