ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From jyoti <jyoti.sha...@viithiisys.com>
Subject Pack Backordered quantity
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:24:54 GMT
I placed an order for 1000 quantity of an item and have 500 in the inventory.
Order is created with a backorder of 500 quantity.
I ship 500 qty that was available in the inventory. Now for shipping the
remaining quantity,I receive inventory and new Inventory Item is created.
But, when i go to Packing and try to ship, i get an error because the
reservation was for the previous inventoryItem and not the one i just
created. How can i pack the remaining quantity?