ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mark Schneider ...@it-infrastrukturen.org>
Subject OFBiz 12.04.01 public views not allowed - default settings after "./ant create-component"
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:19:47 GMT
Hello,

Running "./ant create-component" will create a skeleton of new simple
OFBiz application.

I wonder a bit as there is no such handler entry like below in
./webapp/myxyz/WEB-INF/controller.xml:
<handler name="screen" type="view"
class="org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler"/>

(due to
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/understanding-the-ofbiz-widget-toolkit.html
I have expected such one)

The page "http://localhost:8080/myxyz/control/main" dipslay the
following error message:
"You are not allowed to view this page."
(see OFBiz_not_allowed_to_view_message.png in the attached .zip file)

Is it required to extend the default config for public views as there is
the following entry in
myxyz/widget/CommonScreens.xml ?
<condition>
<if-has-permission permission="MYXYZ" action="_VIEW"/>
</condition>

When I remove this condition I am getting some included content (see
attached config).

Thank you in advance for any hints.

regards, Mark

--