ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in approving internal requests thru order manager after MRP run
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 07:42:11 GMT
Hi Atul

Thanks very much for your response on this and I’ve taken another look at
one of the screens that uses the date picker.

The one I used for this test was the BOM screen
(manufacturing/control/UpdateProductBom)

In the ‘From Date’ field the help text says that it “Will be set to Now if
empty”. In this case if you leave it blank it will take the server time and
not the local user time (but if you use the date picker and select ‘Now’ it
will default to the user’s local time.)

I think this is a bit confusing.

Thanks
Sharan