ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mark Schneider ...@it-infrastrukturen.org>
Subject Fwd: Debian Linux live image with OFBiz 11.04.02, 10.04.05 and BigShop 1.09 for OFBiz developers and users
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:48:06 GMT
It is probably better to anonce it here on the OFBiz user list. Sorry
for crossposting.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Debian Linux live image with OFBiz 11.04.02, 10.04.05 and
BigShop 1.09 for OFBiz developers and users
Datum: 	Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:38:40 +0100
Von: 	Mark Schneider <ms@it-infrastrukturen.org>

Hello.

First thanks a lot to all developers of the excellent OFBiz java
framework and to salmonllc
for open sources of the BigFish shop solution.

I hope it should be interesting for some of OFBiz java developers and
users of java based shops to simplify linux based development and testing:
I have created a debian linux live image with the OFBiz java framework,
MariaDB 5.5.29 (MySQL replacement) and PostgreSQL 9.1.8 database servers.

On the image I have included openJDK7 (due to possible licence issues
with oracle-j2sdk1.7).
Locally I use such images with oracle-j2sdk1.7_u15.

Currently the image uses awesome as WM and supports English, French, German
and Swiss-German keyboard layouts directly in the boot menu. It is
possible to edit
the boot command line to support any available keyboard layout.

Short intro:
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/ofbiz-live/README-OFBiz-live.txt

The image (1.4GB size):
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/ofbiz-live/OFBiz-server-live-BigFish-openJDK7.iso

Two videos:
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/ofbiz-live/OFBiz_debian_live_BigFish_boot_1280x1024.ogv
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/ofbiz-live/OFBiz_debian_live_BigFish_demo_1280x1024.ogv

Thank you in advance for any kind of comments, hints and/or ideas.

regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org