ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: sales order change the billing address
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:58:00 GMT
Hi Robert,

When an invoice for an order hasn't been paid, the payment method is
"preferred", what you expect. The really important thing is that the invoice
is paid. The payment can be done however you and the customer wish.

On the demo site, go to

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=WSCO10003

and click on Receive Payment. I think that will do what you want.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Robert G. wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/