ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Robert G." <...@mercon24.de>
Subject Re: UPS connection SSL Certificate Error
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:30:52 GMT
hey guys,

it seems that it works also without the encryption. The error still occurs
but I am a step further.

Now I get the error from UPS:

/Error in Service [upsShipmentConfirm]: The UPS ShipmentConfirm failed, An
error occurred [code:120542] with severity Hard: Package/ReferenceNumber is
not allowed for this shipment./

I ship from Germany to a destination in germany. SO it says me that a
reference number is not allowed. I use the service code 11 for standard
shippment.

In production environment we still use Worldship 12 and we can set reference
numbers there for standard service, so what is going wrong here?

do someone know sth?