ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "info.olagos" <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Ofbiz11.0.4: Problem with OrderAdjustment of type SALES_TAX and without sequence id's
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:28:42 GMT
Hello,

I use ofbiz11.0.4 since a while. Before i used ofbiz.9.0.4.

I imported my old (product) data via xml input into ofbiz11.0.4. I extended
it with more products manually via the normal interfaces.

Since i create new orders into ofbiz11.0.4, i have a problem that the VAT
is many times too high calculated.

When i inspect what happens, it seems that i have , with every sales order
i create, there are 20 to 30 or more "order adjustments" in the
"orderadjustment" table added with order id = WSCO10640_NA_ for example.
They don't have a sequence id . In fact it has to be WSCO10640 00001,
WSCO10640 00002, WSCO10640 00003, etc. The adjustments added in the table
without seq id's are all of type SALES_TAX. Their amount is every time
2.016 euro.

This is the cause that my VAT is not calculated correctly.

At the end when i create an invoice it is clear that i have tens and tens
of sales tax adjustments from 2.016 euro's which don't have to appear on
the invoice neither.
Has anyone this phenomenon also?

I think it comes from the "cart" object....

Any help?

Regards,

Eric

--