ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catalog Manager: How to add a link for file download, to a Product?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:06:39 GMT
Hi Arindam,

Probably you are looking for one of the  two options below;
1) System generates pdf on the basis of passed parameters to it. That means
see the orderheader.ftl in specialpurpose component, you will find anchor
tag for order.pdf which takes orderId as parameter. If you trace the
order.pdf request thru ecommerce controller then you find OrderPDF as its
view which set view-map.content-type="application/pdf".

2) You store a fixed pdf of product as content of that product and then
want to access it. That means see the controller of the ecommerce in
special purpose you will find a request as ViewSimpleContent, you can use
this request by passing the contentId in parameter, after click this will
automatically open the download window.

You can see many examples in *.ftl and *Forms.xml.

I hope it helps!

--
Rishi Solanki