ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From 李明洋 <cnsd.limingy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Product price rule
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:13:15 GMT
I am leading a team to develop ERP based on ofbiz 11.04. I found the
product price rule is an very good functionality I think it is not
finished. My customer input more than 100 products every day, and they has
10000 products, so to modify the price manually is impossible. If default
price changed, other price will be calculated according to the price rule.
In production environment, there are more complex requirement about price
rule. If you need, I could provide my idea and solution.

thanks

Lee