ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Medhat Abdel Badie <medhat7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Induce Model XML from Database" Is not formatted by any of the visual theme
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:28:01 GMT
Hi,

I got the purpose from this page, thank you for the clarification.

I am using PostgreSQL, but i have tried all datasource-names available and
got the following:

For datasource-names related to PostgreSQL, it returns the desired results.
For datasource-names related to Derby, it executes and returns empty lists,
which is correct and desired.

For the Rest of the datasource-names, all through the following Exception
Error:

:ERROR MESSAGE:
java.lang.NullPointerException

On demo-trunk the same Idea with the following results taking into
consideration that the database used is Derby DB.

For datasource-names related to Derby, it returns the desired results.

For the Rest of the datasource-names, all through the following Exception
Error:

:ERROR MESSAGE:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Regards,