ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing:Refunds are possible without a return for prepaid orders
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:49:29 GMT
You are right. I think what I should do, is to create a billing account for
every customer and record all the payments there and a refund should create
a credit note there. Now, I have to check if while registering a customer
or creating a order customer is assigned a billing account (Not sure if
this is a check somewhere to enable it like 'Create billing account after
registration').