ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Shouldn't issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment always update the invoice ?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:41:08 GMT
I have a scenario:

An Order has 2 order item. I packed one of them and clicked on 'complete
pack'. It creates the shipment and invoice (and rest of the stuff).

Now, I want to add the remaining order item to this shipment which I can do
from "facility/control/AddItemsFromOrder?shipmentId=<id>"(It triggers
issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment )  but this only modifies the
shipment. My invoice still shows one product (though this shipment has 2
products).

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,