ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <dagarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing:Refunds are possible without a return for prepaid orders
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:28:53 GMT
Thanks for the info Raj.

Could you please guide me in setting up a payment method type.

"It is for cc and netbanking with xyz bank. We simply redirects the users
to the bank page (we do not take any information at our side, no cc details
also). As of now we have configured that as External Payment(No service). "

Should we add the same method type with Refund service also and above is a
correct way of doing.

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,