ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Mayur <vikasma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shouldn't issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment always update the invoice ?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 06:10:49 GMT
You won't be able to issue items to the shipment that is already in packed status. There is
a service that check the status of shipment which is called inline in the method you indicated.

The right way would be create another shipment for the ship group, issue item to the new shipment
which will generate a new invoice for the other item on your order.

Regards
Vikas