ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: missing data records from webtools in component and tenantcomponent entities
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:16:38 GMT
Hi Black bird!

You may have a look at https://backend.ofbizdemo.com/webtools
(user=admin password = ofbiz)

This version is running under the GrowERP tenant system and only allows
access to its own tenant records, not the other tenants.

Yes this GrowERP tenant addition is also open source under Apache 2.0
and can be downloaded if you send per email your linkedin url and
provide a public ssh key to support@growerp.com

Regards,
Hans.

Grow ERP, The open source ERP which grows with your business.
http://www.growerp.com