ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: how to pass groovy variables to widget screen?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 04:40:17 GMT
You use same with groovy, rename helloworld.bsh to helloworld.groovy

helloworld.groovy
{code}

hello="world";
context.hello = hello;

{code}

include groovy file in action tag.

then you can use using ${hello} and in you are using form widget then you can use the from-field
attribute.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit