ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject image url's in ofbiz11.0.4
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:29:46 GMT
Hello,

i have my images for the products configured in the catalog manager
(content) as /images/prods/djec/DJ02111.jpg for example.  This is on
Windows NT in ofbiz.09.04 .

I installed a new ofbiz 11.0.4 software on Linux and upload the data
from my old 9.0.4 application via XML export / import.

The url's from the images are in the catalog manager of ofbiz11.0.4
now and the image files are in place under
ofbiz11.0.4/framework/images/prods/djec/DJ02111.jpg for example. I use
the same capitals and small characters.

However i don't see the images appearing in the ecommerce pages.

I see there is a new image management tool in the catalog manager.

What do i wrong that i don't see the images?

Probably something stupid?

Has anyone an idea?

Regards,
Eric