ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From S K Pradeep Kumar <s.k.pradeepku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any service to udpate order item shipgroup assoc
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:29:01 GMT
Hi Deepak,

For this there is a provision in the UI level only. There are 2 way's
1. Using the  Splitting Preference you can create the 2 shipments.
2. You can create the 2 Ship groups (you can go through checkout process in
ecommerce, after adding the product to the cart enter this url
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/splitship here
you can create the ship groups for each product)

With regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar,
9035009495