ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Agarwal <deepak.agar...@paxcel.net>
Subject Re: Is there any service to udpate order item shipgroup assoc
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 18:24:06 GMT
Thanks Pradeep for the reply.

I know during checkout process we can move the order items to different
shipgroups and with splitting preference I can create more than one
shipgroup.
What I am looking for is that after creating the order and while packing
the order item I want to move order items to different shipgroups.

Lets say :
                   Shipgroup 00001
Shipgroup 00002

              product A
              product B

Now what I want to do is to drag the product A to shipgroup00002 and B to
00001 and for that I would require to run a service behind this, what would
be that service.

--
Thanks,
Deepak Agarwal,

Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
E-Mail: deepak.agarwal@paxcel.net
Mobile: +91 9501190044