ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Winster Jose <wins...@chathurangam.net>
Subject Re: render screen within data resource (CMS)
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:48:55 GMT
Is it possible for you to split your screen as follows?

Screen : User entered data (Content) + some predefined data (preconfigured
ftl)

If this can be achieved, I would have gone for a screen as given below.

<screen name="main-decorator">
        <section>
            <actions>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
                <platform-specific><html><html-template
location="component://xxx/yyy/zzz.ftl"/></html></platform-specific>
                <content content-id="10010"/>
            </widgets>
        </section>
</screen>

Ofcourse you have the flexibility to put conditions inside widgets.