ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Alleblas <malleb...@mookins.com>
Subject Customer company structures
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:40:59 GMT
Hello,

I am wondering what the best way to handle customer company structures is.

One company whom we deal with a lot is one parent entity, let's call them
ACME Trading Pty Ltd. Under that umbrella there are numerous trading names.
Each of those trading names has branches right round the country.

I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the best way to organise this
structure.
Would you use a Party Group right down to the branch level or would you
just stop at the trading name? Or even the parent?

-Michael