ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gawrychowski <mgawr...@excelmicro.com>
Subject Big white pop up screen when clicking on any of the categories
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:40:05 GMT
Hi everyone, I've been struggling with this problem for the past few days.
In the meantime I replaced my workstation but the problem still exits. When
I go to my categories (
https://192.168.0.12:8443/catalog/control/EditCategory?productCategoryId=1_ROOT)
it shows me a big pop up window like the one attached to this email. When I
click on Inspect Element or if the browser window is not maximized
it disappears. It also only shows under Chrome. Have anyone experienced
this type of a problem before? As I said, I'm running a fresh installation
of Windows 7 and the newest version of Chrome.

Michael